Working Student / Intern IT (m/f/x)
Working student or internship
Become part of our team
We are an ambitious company that is mainly active in the research and development of high-voltage control devices in the automotive industry. Since our founding in 2014, we have been advising clients from the Volkswagen Group environment in the area of automotive system project management and carrying out complex development projects on an autonomous basis. Together with over 40 employees, we are shaping the mobility of tomorrow. Since our founding in 2014, we have been advising clients from the Volkswagen Group environment in the area of automotive system project management and carrying out complex development projects on an autonomous basis. Together with more than 45 employees, we are shaping the mobility of tomorrow.
Our core competencies lie in development support, from requirements management to series release, taking into account the respective product development process as well as the resulting software and hardware project management.
In addition, we offer individual product-related process consulting based on a holistic approach according to the V-model.
Working Student / Intern IT (m/f/x)
at least two completed university semesters
Minimum requirement level of experience
First experiences desirable
In order to gain valuable work experience alongside your studies and to apply your knowledge practically, you will support our IT team in the following activities, depending on your experience level and area of interest:
- Support of networks (Cisco, LAN/WLAN), firewall systems (Sophos) as well as the WAN connection of all locations
- Active monitoring and operation of the CISCO network environment as well as Sophos environment to ensure smooth availability
- Expansion and optimization of existing IT network security and network segmentation as well as development of innovative network strategies
- Conception, provision and quality assurance of cloud-based solutions with a focus on the Microsoft 365 portfolio
- Setting up the IT systems of our employees and supporting the IT onboarding of new employees
- Support of the 1st level support as contact person for questions
- Consistent documentation as well as the preparation of user-friendly service descriptions
- Support in IT project management
- Takeover of own sub-projects in various subject areas (overall context Microsoft 365 applications, IT network security, etc.)
Your qualifications and strengths
- Registered students in the field of computer science, business informatics, engineering informatics, but also non-subject courses with a personal IT affinity are welcome
- Experience in conception and operation in the network environment (LAN,WLAN and WAN) advantageous
- Experience and knowledge of networks (routing, switching, firewalling) and related technologies (DNS, DHCP, BGP, routing, VLAN, VPN) is desirable
- Experience in the use as well as in the best case the support of Microsoft 365 applications
- Quick comprehension and the willingness to familiarize yourself with complex topics
- Problem-solving skills even when dealing with complex situations
- Attractive remuneration
- 30 vacation days and entitlement to special vacation
- Adjusting your work schedule to fit your semester plans
- Full flexibility through mobile working, flexitime and flexible working time models
- Learning on the Job and individual development opportunities
- Numerous high-quality special conditions from well-known manufacturers and brands
- Regular team and after-work events
- Free Beverages and Snacks in Berlin
- Personal mentor to get support in your induction phase
- Chance of being hired after graduation
Then we look forward to your application mentioning your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via our HeavenHR applicant portal. Please note that this is a non-location based position and we welcome applications from all over Germany. For this purpose, please combine your resume and references into one file. Unfortunately, we cannot consider incomplete applications in the selection process.
We ask you to refrain from applying via email. Applications are only accepted and processed via our applicant portal. People with disabilities are given preference if they have the same qualifications. For more information visit our kununu-site. If you have any questions about the recruiting process, please contact our HR team at any time by the following email: email@example.com.
In order to protect us all, we are currently refraining from personal interviews and get to know each other exclusively via video interview.
Your contact person:
Phone: +49 179 2572935